Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but to bad. I chose that title because I love that song, not the L.s.d, the song. I like the Beatles. I also love the band Hollywood Undead! I love their songs Everywhere I Go and Undead. Hollywood Undead is like my new favorite band, I change my favorite bands quite a bit. It was Slipknot for a short amount of time.

Yeah, so yesterday I watched The Wall from Pink Floyd again. And when he shaved his eyebrows I got the idea that I should shave mine. I asked my mom if I could and she kinda just yelled in my face and called me stupid. Yes I realize it is a weird idea, but I feel like it. I mean, it's not like I mind looking weird or anything [haha].
But my mom said if I did I'd be grounded, which would suck. Especially because Ashley's birthday party is this weekend and the dance thing. I hope the dance is better than the last one. But anyway, I'm quite excited for Ashley's party. Even though we might use an ouja board, which I realized messing with dead **** is a bad idea. But I'll do it anyway. Ashley also better like the present I got her even though she saw it. I HAD A UNEASY TIME BUYING IT!!!

Well even though I probably could type more, I don't feel like it. I'll try to post again soon.
So see you later.

2 comments:

♥ashley said...

hehehe uneasy time
i'm sure i'll like it!!! -ashley

M♥A♥D♥D♥I!! said...

r u mad @ me? if u r, txt me. if u arent mad, txt me anyway if u can. Bye!!