Friday, November 28, 2008

How the world will one day end...

Hey Happy late Thanksgiving. I hope everyone's was good. Mine not so much. The only people there were my parents and my EVIL grandmother [I have a theory she's a witch but that's another story].
At least I got to eat good food though. I had cheesecake!!! It was yummy.

But back to the reason of my post. It's nice to eat home cooked meals, instead of the usual genetically modified foods, many people eat these days. I have a theory that if people continue eating things with all of the chemicals and stuff, we will all have a horrible end..... I think these kinds of things are turning people into....zombies!!! And I try not to turn into one, but I'm not sure how much longer I can last. I know this sounds krazy [yes I spell crazy with a k] but it is true. Remember next time you see someone that looks a little funny, don't just think it's because they are tired. Because they might just be ploting to eat you alive. Many people have their theorys of the world ending, but I think it's much more complex. Try to survive this epidemic. I don't want to be the only one left alive like Vincent Price when he was the last man on Earth.

Well I think that's the end of my post.....wait ohh ****! The zombies are breaking into my basement! No, leave me alone....AHH.....I think this is the end....Goodbye cruel world!!!

1 comment:

M♥A♥D♥D♥I!! said...

oh thanx alix... no mention of me. lol jk. luv the blog check out mine. www.maddik2013.blogspot.com. ok u r prolly @ ashleys. c u monday but hope 4 a snowday!!