Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hey I haven't posted in a while, so I'm a lazy a**, so what? OK with that said, tomorrow is Christmas! YAY! Well today is Christmas Eve. It ts also my bestest friend Ashley Jones' birth-day! Happy 14th Ash. Yes, I said birth[dash]day. One of my uhh, ditzy, friends thought it was spelled that way haha. SO Ashley got some sweet socks and stuff. Oh and I haven't posted in so long I forgot to mention Ashley's party to. It was interesting. Prank phone called people. Watched inappropriate children television shows. Chilled. So yeah. It seems to be many people are throwing parties these days. Emily had one, Drew is having one, and I think Amy is to. I would totally throw a party but my house sucks. And it's small. The only big part is the basement which reeks of cat urine. So my Aunt is visiting from Florida which is awesome. She is my best friend [my other besties being Ashley and Drew]. So we are having Christmas dinner here at my Gma's tonight. and I also am eating dinner at my evil Grandmother's tonight also. Two dinners in one night, not good. Considering Rhea may poison me. But I'm excited for Christmas. I believe I am getting an ipod. I have an mp3, but it is cheap and suckish.

So I believe this post has com to an end. Happy holidays to all and to all a good night!!!

1 comment:

♥ashley said...

funn partieess funn parrttiess
heehee
well thts too dam* bad!!